NLP Master Practitioner Training
with Tim Hallbom and Robert Harrison
Once you've learned basic NLP Practitioner skills, the next obvious step is to move on to the Master Practitioner Training. Come to increase and refine your already developed skills and integrate NLP elegantly into your personal and professional life. Participating in this program will help you be more consistently successful with the NLP skills you've already learned. It will also teach you how to create personal and professional change at the higher neuro-logical levels of beliefs and identity. Personal breakthroughs are a part of every training weekend.
The benefits of gaining the mastery level NLP are many. You already know that NLP assists you in creating more of what you want in life. Our accelerated format will provide you with the tools to change beliefs and identity in addition to modeling the deeper structure of human patterning. A major focus of the Master Practitioner Training is understanding the structure of experience— it's about learning how to learn and develop new models for yourself. There is no limit to what you can create for yourself once you understand "how you and others work." This heightened awareness takes you to new levels of understanding and behaving. We welcome you to join us to become more responsive and alive, creating the opportunities that draw you towards your own compelling future.
Certification from an approved NLP Practitioner Certification Training program consisting of at least 72 hours of face to face, in-person training that includes training on the Meta-Model, the Well-Formedness Conditions for Outcomes, Strategies, Anchoring, Submodalities, Reframing and the Milton Model.
Module I Curriculum - Timeline Work, Patterning and Advanced Submodalities
You will learn how to detect and change the unconscious patterning in yourself and others that leads either to success or failure. You will learn how your mind codes information and experience. The learning in this module includes working with time; timeline reframing and reading the submodality accessing cues that others are always unconsciously communicating.
- You’ll begin to master timeline work and how to use timelines to create powerful compelling futures that propel you towards your dreams.
- You will discover how to use timelines to reframe painful past times into incredibly useful learning experiences.
- You will also learn how you code time in your mind and gain the foundation skills to master your time – the ultimate time management skills.
- You’ll learn how to use submodalities in an advanced way and truly run your brain, having the skills to make the unconscious thought that drives your experience far more conscious.
Module II Curriculum – Identity and Beliefs
The processes in this module are the most powerful taught anywhere to remove the biggest barriers to your success, health, and happiness: your limiting beliefs.
- You will learn the “magic questions” to ask that lead to the source of limiting beliefs. You’ll also learn how to use eye-accessing cues to pinpoint the causes of limiting beliefs, physical or emotional symptoms, or even positive strengths and values.
- You’ll learn how to “re-imprint” experiences that resulted in limiting beliefs about yourself and replace undesired beliefs with empowering ones.
- You will also learn how to integrate conflicting beliefs and belief systems for more wholeness and personal harmony.
- You will be introduced to “Sleight of Mouth” language patterns to loosen limiting beliefs; as well as Re-imprinting and Belief Change models.
- You will also learn the Foreground-Background Process—the NLP pattern that looks the most like “magic” for creating change, and that can lead to changes that seem like miracles.
- You’ll also learn core questions—what you are unconsciously yet constantly paying attention to in your life in every situation and learn how to adjust them to maximize your success and happiness.
Module III Curriculum – Modeling Human Excellence
NLP originated through its developers modeling highly effective people such as Virginia Satir, Milton Erickson, and Fritz Perls. Many innovations in NLP came from modeling other people who did some specific thing well.
- You will learn how to identify exactly how someone does something with personal excellence, and learn the foundation skills for duplicating that excellence.
- You will discover your own best strategies and learn more about your own patterning.
- You will learn modeling processes such as the GEO; adopt a state, vision to action, and strategic modeling, which employs all the patterning skills in NLP.
Specific Topics Include
- An information–packed workbook for use in class and back home.
- A class schedule designed to facilitate long–term learning.
- Personal attention and support from our hand–chosen team of teaching assistants.
- Methods and skills that you can test in class, and in real life, to ensure they work.
- Professionally guided practice sessions. Your participation ensures that you don't lose your skills... in fact, it guarantees that you master them.
- MP3 CDs will be available for purchase (at our lowest possible cost), so you can review content as often as needed to glean every drop of knowledge available.
- Discounted hotel room rates. We've negotiated special room rates with our host hotel.
- Special pricing so your out–of–pocket investment is affordable. And we even offer interest-free financing! Call us at 1-800-767-6756 for more information.
is the co–director of NLP California, and is one of the most experienced and renowned international trainers, developers, and authors in the field of NLP. He is the co–author of Beliefs: Pathways to Health Well-Being, Your Mind Power, Coaching in the Workplace, and NLP: The New Technology of Achievement. His areas of expertise include using NLP to enhance performance in business, health, and personal growth with an emphasis on working with beliefs and issues of identity. Tim has innovated and championed many of the most useful processes in the field for creating lasting change. He is a Coach Diplomate through the Academy for Behavioral Medicine. He, along with his wife and partner Kris, was the keynote speaker at the European NLP Conference in 2009. Tim, who is known for his fun and easy training style, can teach NLP in a way that can help you be a more effective communicator, a happier person, and a highly skilled agent of change.
has been helping people improve their lives for over two decades. He is a Master Hypnotist, NLP trainer, and consultant. He has been the director of the Bay Area Hypnosis Center since 2002.
- Attend at least seven out of nine full days of training. (Attendance is tracked in 1/2 day increments.)
- Participate in a minimum of 4 hours of practice sessions.
- Read two books (to be assigned in class).
- Complete in-class feedback sessions each month.
- Select a special interest focus to apply NLP in your daily life.
- Demonstrate the ability to use advanced NLP skills and concepts.
Note: We reserve the right to deny entry into The Master Practitioner Certification Training Course. We also reserve the right to dismiss any participant who disrupts the educational flow of the training program. Tim Hallbom and the NLP Institute of California are not licensed by the State of California as a healing arts practitioner, and The NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) services offered by The NLP Institute of California are not licensed by the State of California.